- This event has passed.
“Boeing Boeing”: Theater in Wiesbaden
Saturday, 29 February @ 7:30 pm - 11:00 pm€18
After finding a new permanent home, the Wiesbaden Performing Arts Center (WPAC, previously known as WELT – Wiesbaden English-Language Theater) presents its first stage production at the new location:
a comedy written by Marc Camoletti
This 1960’s French farce adapted for the English-speaking stage features self-styled Parisian lothario Bernard, who has Italian, German, and American fiancées, each a beautiful airline hostess with frequent “layovers.” He keeps “one up, one down, and one pending” until unexpected schedule changes bring all three to Paris, and Bernard’s apartment, at the same time.
If you would like to visit this production with Pickwicks, please register below by February 22nd.
There are five seating categories in this rather small theater, but we will try to obtain tickets in the same €16 category.
Suggestion for public transport from Frankfurt:
- 18:02 dep. S9 from Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof platform 103 (underground), destination ‘Wiesbaden’
- 18:49 arr. Wiesbaden Hauptbahnhof
- 18:58 dep. bus No. 271 in front of Wiesbaden station, destination ‘Idstein Busbahnhof’
- 19:06 arr. Wiesbaden ‘Platz der Deutschen Einheit’
- 6 mins. walk to Hellmundstraße 33 (see map below or here).
Nearest car park: Mauritius-Galerie